How many attendees can join a face-2-face Workshop or online Masterclass?
We normally work with up to 20 participants on both our face-2-face Workshops and online Masterclasses.
How long are the face-2-face Workshops and online Masterclasses?
The face-2-face Workshops are 6 hours and the online Masterclasses 3 hours. The online Masterclass can be split into two 90 minute sessions.
Can you make a face-2-face Workshop or online Masterclass bespoke to our discipline?
Depending on your subject area or discipline we can ensure the course is tailored to your requirements.
How can we get a sense of the Bitesize course before buying bulk access?
We will send you a free coupon that grants you access to the Bitesize course of your choice for one day – allowing you to review the content before a purchase.
How can we avoid paying for unused Bitesize licenses if we buy bulk access?
We have a range of comprehensive Bitesize options that means you only pay for the Bitesize licenses that are used by your team.
Our face-2-face Workshop, online Masterclass and Bitesize course enables participants to:
- Identify a wide range of sources of funding
- Assess what a targeted grant awarding body is trying to achieve
- Develop a research aim/question statement
- Review the basic components of a budget
- Critically analyze the questions in the grant request forms
- Consider how to build 'impact' into the proposal
- Have insight into the issues faced by a panel as it decides whether to award a grant
Participants should join a face-2-face Workshop, online Masterclass or Bitesize course if they are:
- Are about to apply for their first fellowship or grant
- Find grant-writing an unfocussed and/or time-consuming task
- Would like to have a more strategic approach to grant winning and funding their research
Face-2-face: Book an in-house Workshop for a group
Online: Book a Zoom-led Masterclass for your team
Bitesize: Purchase bulk access to our digital course
Call 0117 203 4217 and ask for Lucy
Send an email to [email protected]