How many attendees can join a face-2-face Workshop or online Masterclass?
We normally work with up to 20 participants on both our face-2-face Workshops and online Masterclasses.
How long are the face-2-face Workshops and online Masterclasses?
The face-2-face Workshops are 6 hours and the online Masterclasses 3 hours. The online Masterclass can be split into two 90 minute sessions.
Can you make a face-2-face Workshop or online Masterclass bespoke to our discipline?
Depending on your subject area or discipline we can ensure the course is tailored to your requirements.
How can we get a sense of the Bitesize course before buying bulk access?
We will send you a free coupon that grants you access to the Bitesize course of your choice for one day – allowing you to review the content before a purchase.
How can we avoid paying for unused Bitesize licenses if we buy bulk access?
We have a range of comprehensive Bitesize options that means you only pay for the Bitesize licenses that are used by your team.
Our face-2-face Workshop, online Masterclass and Bitesize course enables participants to:
- Build a strategy for deciding which journal to target
- Identify that journal’s requirements and paper structures
- Write a message that sums up their findings / ideas
- Use their message and the journal’s structure to decide what needs to go into the paper
- Create a clear Abstract that conforms with your journal’s expectations
Participants should join a face-2-face Workshop, online Masterclass or Bitesize course if they are:
- A postgraduate student about to write their first paper
- A postdoctoral researcher trying to turn their thesis into papers
- An experienced researcher wanting to increase their efficiency when writing papers
- A team leader who needs to write quickly and wants to stop being the team’s rate-limiting step
Face-2-face: Book an in-house Workshop for a group
Online: Book a Zoom-led Masterclass for your team
Bitesize: Purchase bulk access to our digital course
Really enjoyed the structured approach to constructing an article. Loved the clarity of the presenter and interactive nature of this course.
Really enjoyed the structured approach to constructing an article. Loved the clarity of the presenter and interactive nature of this course.Read Less
An enjoyable and interactive approach to support you to tackle article writing. I know I put it off and get frustrated with myself. This breaks it down in to...Read More
An enjoyable and interactive approach to support you to tackle article writing. I know I put it off and get frustrated with myself. This breaks it down in to very manageable steps.Read Less
It was very helpful to systematically examine the structure of papers from my target journal to inform my writing.
It was very helpful to systematically examine the structure of papers from my target journal to inform my writing.Read Less
Call 0117 203 4217 and ask for Lucy
Send an email to [email protected]