How many attendees can join a face-2-face Workshop or online Masterclass?
We normally work with between up to 20 participants on both our face-2-face Workshops or online Masterclasses.
How long are the face-2-face Workshops and online Masterclasses?
The face-2-face Workshops are 6 hours long, with the online Masterclasses being 3 hours. The online Masterclass can be split into two 90 minute sessions.
Can you make a face-2-face Workshop or online Masterclass bespoke to our discipline?
Depending on your subject area or discipline we can make sure the course is amended to requirements.
How can we get a sense of the Bitesize course before buying bulk access?
We will send you a free coupon that grants you access to the Bitesize course of your choice for one day – allowing you to review the content before a purchase.
How can we avoid paying for unused Bitesize licenses if we buy bulk access?
We have a range of comprehensive Bitesize options that means you only pay for the Bitesize licenses that are used by your team.
Our face-2-face Workshop, online Masterclass and Bitesize course enables participants to:
- Build a strategy for deciding which journal to target
- Identify that journal’s requirements and paper structures
- Write a message that sums up their findings / ideas
- Use their message and the journal’s structure to decide what needs to go into the paper
- Create a clear Abstract that conforms with your journal’s expectations
Participants should join a face-2-face Workshop, online Masterclass or Bitesize course if they are:
- A postgraduate student about to write their first paper
- A postdoctoral researcher trying to turn their thesis into papers
- An experienced researcher wanting to increase their efficiency when writing papers
- A team leader who needs to write quickly and wants to stop being the team’s rate-limiting step
Face-2-face: Book an in-house Workshop for a group
Online: Book a Zoom-led Masterclass for your team
Bitesize: Purchase bulk access to our digital course
Call 0117 203 4217 and ask for Ellie
Send an email to email@example.com