How many attendees can join a face-2-face Workshop or online Masterclass?
We normally work with up to 20 participants on both our face-2-face Workshops and online Masterclasses.
How long are the face-2-face Workshops and online Masterclasses?
The face-2-face Workshops are 6 hours and the online Masterclasses 3 hours. The online Masterclass can be split into two 90 minute sessions.
Can you make a face-2-face Workshop or online Masterclass bespoke to our discipline?
Depending on your subject area or discipline we can ensure the course is tailored to your requirements.
How can we get a sense of the Bitesize course before buying bulk access?
We will send you a free coupon that grants you access to the Bitesize course of your choice for one day – allowing you to review the content before a purchase.
How can we avoid paying for unused Bitesize licenses if we buy bulk access?
We have a range of comprehensive Bitesize options that means you only pay for the Bitesize licenses that are used by your team.
Our face-2-face Workshop, online Masterclass and Bitesize course enables participants to:
- Identify key readers / decision-makers
- Use university rules as a guide to indicate what needs to be included
- Decide the key message of the thesis
- Determine a set of subsidiary messages
- Create a project-appropriate and department-appropriate structure
- Develop a writing method that makes good use of scarce time
Participants should join a face-2-face Workshop, online Masterclass or Bitesize course if they are:
- Are six months into their PhD or Masters course and want to ensure that their work is leading to a publishable thesis
- Have nine months before their funding ends and want to finish in time
- Are in danger of running out of time and want to develop an efficient and structure-driven approach to writing their thesis
Face-2-face: Book an in-house Workshop for a group
Online: Book a Zoom-led Masterclass for your team
Bitesize: Purchase bulk access to our digital course
Call 0117 203 4217 and ask for Lucy
Send an email to [email protected]